Video Game Facts
Are you a game lover and sometimes think about the mind-blowing facts of the video games? If yes, then stay tuned as the below mentioned Video game facts and curiosities will enchant you:
- “Candy Crush Saga” has more than 132 million monthly users and it makes $850,000 Per day. In other words, one-tenth of the 1.15 billion Facebook accounts are associated with the application. That’s why candy crush saga is a highest-grossing app in App Store.
- “GTA V” is most expensive video game ever because it costs a heavy amount $137 million to create, and $128 million to showcase. The total cost of this game is almost $265 million. All things considered, the venture was more than justified, with the amusement making $1 billion in its initial three days alone.
- “Pac-Man” was invented by designer Toru Iwatani while eating pizza.
- The biggest collection in history in a single day for the sale of a video game was the sale of the “need for speed” getting 410 million dollars on its first day of departure.
- The most popular gaming console “Sony PlayStation” was originally designed to be a Nintendo console built with Sony’s internal components. When Nintendo dismissed the idea, Sony decided to sell it anyway, but under his own name.
- When Shigeru Miyamoto created the “character of Mario Bros” for the video game Donkey Kong, he was called “Jumpman” (“jumping man”) and on top of that, he replaced Popeye.
- “Super Mario Bros”– it was launched in 1983; it was so popular that in the year there was an explosion of babies called Mario. One of the great Video game facts it is, isn’t it?
- Contrary to popular belief, “Sega” was originally an American company. His name was Service Games (Sega), and they were dedicated to the import and repair of recreational brought from Japan.
- The creators of Fallout 3 asked Bill Clinton if he wanted to lend his voice to President John Eden, but he rejected it.
- Today the worldwide video game market is estimated at more than 93 Billion Dollars.
“We hope after looking at these amazing Video game facts, you may have learned a lot!”