Do many people need information about the best old car? The personal portal 100.ks.ua decided to support interested parties and answered their questions, “The ten best old cars in the world”.
Read Also: 5 Best-selling SUV Cars in the World
At this level, we regularly collect the top 10 cars from around the world. These cars stand out for their beauty and their technical concept. These cars are supposed to be at the highest level, but as always the main question remains: who will make it into the top ten!
1. Lexus LFA
Lexus LFA (2010 edition) – tenth animal in a row. Lexus LFA supercars are capable of bringing joy to true enthusiasts. The only downside is the price of the car. The cheapest car you can buy is $ 375,000. The most expensive aircraft is the 500,000.
- The production Year 2010-2012 (total of 500 pieces)
- Toyota Assembly, Japan
- Supercar class
- 2-Body knife type. Kupe (2nd place) is.
- Center front-wheel drive, rear-wheel drive
- 4×2 wheel formula
- 4.8L Engine 1LR-GUE72° V10A
- 3.7 seconds f 0 followed by a rapid acceleration of 100 km/h
- The top speed is 326 km/h
- Braking 113-0 km/h 48m
2. Renault Clio Williams
When exploring the different types of cars, we usually came across a Renault Clio Williams from 1993. This small, crazy, and very fast car will attract the attention of drivers and other road users. Supercars are made for the World Rally Championship. Renault has created a champion who can show everyone how to drive.
- Year of Release 1990 – Now
- Pre-engine Design, Front Drive
- 4×2 Formulated
3. Nissan GT-R
The Nissan GT-R (2008) is a real Japanese monster with a lot of noise at the same time. Everyone is amazed by the charging of the car, or rather the power of the engine.
You can buy a used Nissan GT-R for about $78,000.
Nissan Motors Manufacturer
- 2007 Production Year
- Japanese Assembly
- Sports Car Class
- 2 Body Types. Well (4 Places)
- Nissan Pm .platform
- Front Wheels, Full Wheels
- 4×4 Thread Wheel
- 3.8 L Vr38dett Twin Turbo V6 Engine, 480-600 Cu Horsepower.
- Gr6 6 Speed Dual Automatic Transmission
4. Porsche 911 (1993)
Launched in 1993, the Porsche 911 was a favorite in its life. The Porsche 911 has been used in a variety of movies and films, with both adults and audiences generally interested in modeling.
Excellent handling, solid engine, sleek and simple body, and comfortable and comfy interior are the main things for which people buy this car.
- Announced 1963 – Now
- The Playroom Car
- Body Type 2-DV. Coupe, 2-door Convertible and 2-door.ua Targa as Well
- Arrangement Rear Engine, Rear Transmission, and Rear Engine, All-wheel Drive
- 4×2 Wheel Configuration
5. Mercedes S-Class
Launched in 2005, the Mercedes Benz S-Class won the hearts of Mercedes lovers. Car enthusiasts expect one of some kind, they want a real “smart car”. S-Class – Really met all expectations.
Manufacturers offer smart powerful suspensions for cars that feel and adapt to road conditions. There are human recognition systems on the road, with rearview cameras and other equipment.
- Year of Production 1954 – Present
- 4-DV Body Type. There’s a Sedan (5 Seats), a 2-door Coupe, a 4-door (6-seater), and a 2
- door Limousine. Convertible (4 Seats).
- Front Engine Layout, Rear Wheel Drive and Front Engine, All Wheel Drive.
- 4×2 Wheel Formulas.
6. BMW 320D Touring
The BMW 320D Touring has fallen in love with all its owners for its economy and excellence. This car is a very good family car.
BMW 320D Tours allow you to travel long and long distances during the day. The engine consumes less fuel, manages the roads better, and what more could a taxi, bigger lanes – passengers and extended family members want?
- The Production Year 1997-2006
- Front Wheel Drive, Rear Wheel Drive, Front Wheel Drive, All Wheel Drive
- Top Speed 250 Km Per Hour (Csl M3)
- The Volume of the Tank Is 63 L
7. Ferrari 458 Italia
Ferrari 458 Italy, 2009 edition is legally the fourth in this TOP. Compared to the previous car, there are fewer problems. Do you know what people are saying when driving a Ferrari 458 Italia?
This car is very fast and beautiful both inside and out.
Picture of Ferrari
- Production Years 2009-2015
- Class Sports Cars
- 2-DV Body Type. Berlinetta (2nd Place).
- Rear Middle Engine Configuration, Rear Drive
- 4×2 Formula Wheels
- 7-speed Robot Transport Machine
- Section C
- The Tank Capacity Is 86 Liters
- It Reaches a Speed of 0-100 Km/h in 3.4 seconds.
- The Maximum Speed Is 325 Km/h
8. Corvette ZR1 (2005)
Corvette ZR1 – This car deserves the third place and takes bronze. To the uninitiated, the Corvette ZR1 is called the “blue monster”.
Chevrolet (GM) Manufacturer
- Year of Construction 1953 – Now
- American House – Flint, St. Louis, International Bowling
- Super Car Class
- 2-the Type of Body. Compartment (2 Seats), Convertible 2 Doors (2 Seats)
- Central Engine, Front Engine, Rear Wheel Drive Layout
- Formula 4×2 Wheels
9. Audi R8 (2006)
Drivers remember 2006 when the flagship Audi R8 was released. Anyone who has ever seen an Audi R8 will fall in love with it for the rest of their lives. The appearance of the salon will be remembered forever.
Manufacturer: Audi Sport Gmbh
- Distribution Years 2007 – Today
- German Parliament
- Sports Car Class
- 2-door Body Type. Coupe (2 Sets), 2-door Road (2 Sets)
- Engine Position in the Center, All Wheel Drive
- 4×4 Wheel Formula (Quattro)
But red is not the only advantage of this car. The Audi R8 also has a powerful engine under the hood. You can buy a used Audi R8 for $ 40,000. Price will depend on location and configuration (full set).
10. Bugatti Veyron (2005)
Now we come to the car that won the first honorary place in the TOP: the Bugatti Veyron. Bugatti Veyron number. 1 is correct in TOP. This car has won many awards and honors. Yet, since 2005, it has been the fastest car ever. Autoportal 100.ks.ua Bugatti Veyro wins gold medal
Bugatti Car Maker
- The Year 2005-2
- The Meeting Was Held in Molsheim, France
- Hypercar Class
- Body Shape 2 – Dv. Coupe (Seat 2)
- The Mid-engine System, All-wheel Drive
- The Dimensions of the Wheel Are 4×4
- V16 1001 Hp Engine
- 7-speed Automatic Transmission
- Drag Coefficient 0.36
- The Capacity of the Tank Is 100 Liters
- The Top Speed Is 407 Km/h
- It Can Reach a Top Speed of 100 Kmph in 2.5 Seconds
- To own the best car in the world, you have to pay at least € 1,408,000 out of your own pocket.