Welcome a refreshingly fun and entertaining world with Sony NEX-F3. After weeks of assumptions and rumors, Sony has finally made Sony NEX-F3 cam official and this camera is seen as a replacement for Sony NEX-C3, but with a different design. Now get set to explore the creative world of professional photography in a refreshingly fun way. Read on to see what this pocket-sized compact camera has to offer its fans. Powered by Bionz processor that debuted on the Sony a77 camera, NEX-F3 is capable of full HD video recording and offering sensitivity range between ISO 200 and 16,000.
Sony NEX-F3 camera review
The NEX-F3 supports many of the features that were leaked a couple of weeks ago. Let us take a quick look at them.
- Advanced, 16.1 effective megapixel Exmor™ APS HD CMOS sensor – offer low-noise and flawless photographs with crisp details
- beautiful defocus effects
- 180° Tiltable LCD screen for self-portraits
- built-in flash with no need to carry extra flash accessory
- Auto Portrait Framing feature – enters self-portrait mode automatically
- By Pixel Super Resolution technology to maintain superb tomes and textures
- Clear Image Zoom” feature – doubles the effective magnification and boosts maximum focal length
- Superior Auto mode – automatically picks the right settings.
- Boosted battery power
- Optical SteadyShot to annul any effects of hand-shake
- Direct Manual Focus for precise control
Use the FDA-EV1S viewfinder accessory that is sold separately to display and a wide viewing angle. Sony NEX-F3 offers a more firm grip for comfortable handling. As a word of caution, you will need to have to send power to the camera over microUSB as there’s no external charger.
Pricing of Sony NEX-F3
Available for the buyers in June 2012, the model can be bought in white, silver or black. The 18-55mm kit zoom lens model is priced at $600 while the SEL18200LE telezoom lens will be available for about $850.
Sony continues to delight its consumers and redefines digital photography with every model it introduces. The small, lightweight Sony NEX-F3 camera is the latest example of that.