Sony has launched 2 powerful handsets off late that deliver a completely new cell phone experience to today’s youth. These models are Android powered, so that’s awesome news for all Android admirers. Xperia GX as well as Xperia SX phones are LTE powered & feature excellent specifications.
Officials from Sony say that these two handsets have a very good speed for downloading (close to 75Mbps). Xperia GX is an expansive handset, while Xperia SX is a light weighted phone…& they are both in the market to win people’s hearts. This article will talk of the specifications of Xperia GX as well as Xperia SX comprehensively!
Sony’s Xperia SX: Key features
- The handset weighs 95g
- It has a 3.7 inches display screen
- The rear camera is an 8 megapixel camera
- It has a dual core processor-1.5GHz
- Comes with a BRAVIA Mobile engine
- It has an 8 GB of Internal storage capacity
- There is a data port- Infrared
- Has a software called Mobile wallet
- There’s an Ice Cream Sandwich Android 4.0
- The design is Block-like
Coming onto Sony’s Xperia SX, the officials at Sony deem it to be the lightest cell phone (LTE) in the industry right now. It’s also the most petite handsets among Android powered phones. The touch screen monitor on this model gives the user easy accessibility along with smooth swapping b/w pages.
The Mobile’s BRAVIA engine happens to be its key feature & helps deliver excellent graphic experience. This handset has specific features that support usage with Japanese mobile TV as well.
Sony’s Xperia GX: Key features
- It has a display screen of 4.6 inches
- A 720p HD resolution
- Rear camera 13 megapixel
- Mobile BRAVIA engine
- Video recording HD
- A dual core processor of1.5GHz
- 16GB of Internal storage
- Ice Cream Sandwich Android 4.0
- A curved panel on the rear
Both these models- Xperia GX as well as Xperia SX is interesting for youngsters who’re looking for the perfect entertainment handset.